Easter Song! Easter Song!

Holy fucking shit.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

eh...

Of course your grapics were amazing but I was very disapointed with your running animation. I mean, really disapointed. It ruined it for me with the poor running stance and the unbelievability of the running movement.

littleFoot littleFoot

That was amazing, but of course.

But I don't understand the lack/change of background randomly.

For me, that really ruined it.

-MASS- -MASS-

I think it was good but...

I personally think... well, if you work at it, you will get better. And if you get better, popularity will come. If you do it and do it long enough, there eventually will be an audience. And if you don't get popular, oh well.

Popularity is not what should matter I believe. I think that was one of your messeges, but I really don't believe in the term "ignored" artists.

If that term was true, we all would be guilty of ignoring every thing that would be "important" such as diseases, natural disasters, and so forth.

*sigh* Anyway. Ignored isn't the word. Maybe misunderstood or undiscovered... but not ignored.

Don't get me wrong, I did like it, but I just didn't agree with the overall statement.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

What an imaginative world you live in.

Vyron Vyron

*Heart Attack*

Not much substance but Holy Mother F***ing sh*t on a F***ing stick man.

A Christmas Giggle A Christmas Giggle

Hahahaha.. that was funny.

Great job, man. I that was surpringly .. um.. something.

I don't know what, but it was.

Keep up the good work.

T.V. Sex Pals Episode 4 T.V. Sex Pals Episode 4

wtf

You need some friends to help you do voices, because honestly, this would be better with subtitles. Your acting sucks ass.

ROBO3000 ROBO3000

It was funny....

But I hope your girlfriend dumps you or something, because damn that is sexist!

Stop yaoi! Stop yaoi!

omwtf I loved it.

I'm a yaoi fangirl, but this was just funny. Sweety, that was cute as hell, you're not doing anything but spreading the yaoi love.

!mk-the parody! !mk-the parody!

Yay!